Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours
Nutrients per serving:
Carbohydrates – 5 g
Net Carbs – 4 g
Fat – 36 g
Fiber – 1 g
Protein – 11 g
Calories – 351
See related: Breakfast Tacos
6 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp packaged dry ranch-dressing mix
8 oz fresh cremini mushrooms
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat slow cooker to low.
- Put the butter and the dry ranch dressing in the bottom of the slow cooker and allow the butter to melt. Stir to blend the dressing mix and butter.
- Add the mushrooms to the slow cooker.
- Top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Transfer the mushrooms to a serving dish. Top with the chopped parsley and serve.