(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serve: 4)
5 oz Pancetta
¼ cup Heavy cream
2 tbsp Butter
½ tsp Sage, dried
1 packet Shirataki noodles
2 Egg yolks
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
3 tbsp Pumpkin puree
- Boil a pot of water and add noodles, cook for 3 minutes then drain. Dry completely and put aside until needed.
- Chop pancetta, heat skillet and cook pancetta until crispy. Reserve oil and put pancetta aside until needed.
- Heat a small pot and add butter, cook, until it gets brown then add puree and sage.
- Add pancetta, fat and cream, mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Heat pan that had in fat on a high flame and stirs fry noodles for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese to pumpkin mixture, combine and lower heat; cook until sauce gets thick.
- Add pancetta and noodles to sauce, toss then add yolks and mix together; cook for 3 minutes.
(Calories 384 | Total Fats 34.7g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein 14g | Fiber: 2g)