(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 8)
8 Strips of Provolone Cheese (about 1 ounce each)
8 Prosciutto Slices
8 Chicken Tenders, uncooked
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium.
- Pound the chicken with a meat pounder, until it is ½-inch thick.
- Top the prosciutto slices with chicken and cheese and then season with some salt and pepper.
- Wrap them up and place on the grill.
- Grill for about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve and enjoy! Per Serving
(Calories 175| Total Fats 10g | Net Carbs: 0.7g | Protein 17g |Fiber: 1g)